pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lost hobbies

Sometimes I feel sad. I feel the lost hobbies. There is the family tree decorative scroll and I planned to fill it in in Hebrew and English and do I do it in script or in block, with vowels or without. Do I put the english first or the hebrew first. One can go on the line the other below it. Perhaps I'm thinking on it too much. It costs $10 and now its sits for over a year. The Hebrew flash cards. They sit in my car and the verbs are unpracticed for months. And I know I know them. If I wait long enough I'll forget them. There are more. Its too painful to go on. Too painful to write about. The more I wrote the worse I feel. If I was to list two or three more I would burst into tears. I know the source. It is time. Sometimes there isn't time to do everything. Its terribly cold here. The wind blows and it makes it so cold.
 
I need to get back to work. I took a drink of water and now I am back. Last night was hot dog night. Tonight is stir fry. See my hilarious joking woman cooks. She donates her time to charity too. She delivered baskets. We got our basket on time. She also had L's friend over for a play date. I don't know what L did yesterday. I didn't see her at all. Its sad sometimes how little I see of L. She did her homework with S last night. It took them an hour and a half to do a measurement assignment. R was up when I got home. Z was just going to bed. I tried to call my brother and got his machine. S bought me a 12-pack of Killian's Red. I had to drink one last night. I cancelled some books on Amazon. The message didn't come through so it might have gotten messed up. I made a wheel and axle for R's invention project and she didn't seem to care. We didn't get any more boxes for our big move yesterday. Also the Crystal Enterprise Project Leader wants a sample report for the general ledger report.


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares