pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday

S, R, L and Z are back. I haven't seen Z yet. He was asleep when I came home. At around 11:30 I was trying to put the dogs in bed. They barked. He woke up and came into our bed. So at midnight I slept in the bunk bed. I threw all the stuff to the floor. Then in the morning I picked it all up again. They had Red Robin since S was too tired to cook. I had my Kosher Salami Hebrew National with a salad at 4 before setting out on my long journey to the school. I was there for 4 hours as usual. I was helping students with homework, double checking grades and letting them know no matter how little they pay attention to the directions they will still pass the class. I turned in the paper work for the student to get the grade changed from 1998. The dean looked at me with a horror struck eye. Well she would have. I only smiled at her and handed the paper to her secretary who was ready to high tail it out at 5 PM. I haven't seen any homeless guys in a while. Usually they are men. Tom and I just got water. I updated my real player and will listen to the Amy Goodman show. They ought to have a middle east show. It would be just middle east issue. She once had a show all about the war profiteering companies. Thanks to them a security guard was killed and it was pretty famous on TV. The people who did it were fairly pleased with themselves it embolded them to their supporters. The company blackwater got richer because they skimped on security. Meanwhile its all Bush's fault since he doesn't care and there is no law in Iraq. Well this is the way the left wing show spins the story. I am on page 300 of my book. Today I have my flu shot study so I might be going out to Burger King. I'll bring the food back so I can eat my coke and chips with it. Z was still asleep this morning. I need to get the whole family to sign my brother's wedding card.


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares