pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Purim

Last night I did go to the Magalih reading. It was a Harry Potter theme and was very fun. I was very sleepy and wanted to sleep in the car when I got there. After seeing all the people I started to wake up a bit. Reading Earnest Hemingway and Stephen King makes me want to write. I am writing here about my hilarious joking woman (S). My wife has made my lunch for me and bought dinner for me - beef seasame noodles from Hillers. She just called me she is out delivering Purim baskets to people who purchased them from R's school. Well it is a little more complicated they are purchased by someone for someone else. I have a little work to do to fix up the design after this morning's design meeting. Can you say Crystal Enterprise running a Crystal Report with the data coming from an Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure? This is what we design. Maybe if the design work gets light I'll have some programming to do also.

S wants boxes so she can organize the house and remove all the clutter into boxes and the boxes will be moved to a storage unit. We already have the storage unit. It doesn't have much in it. The unit holds S's old bedroom furniture. I am up to page 87 in Garden of Eden. Hopefully I can get my hands on a borrowed copy of Wolves of the Calla. My boss says I need to design the check calculation program.

I just went on a break with Tom to watch him smoke in his truck. Then I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to the bathroom since the meeting was so long. I drank all my water in the meeting. While I was over there I did my relax and let go exercise. Well off to the beautiful lunch my wife packed me.



Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares