pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday

Over the weekend I saw the movie Curious George with my 7 year old L. Z was helping our former babysitter with some speech therapy project. We barbequed fish since it was so nice out. We had tuna and salmon. I finished Wizard and Glass. At the end there was a chapter of the next book Wolves of the Calla. It sounds really interesting. I started Garden of Eden. It was written by Earnest Hemmingway 25 years after he died. Tom told me it was published not written 25 years after he died. R had a basketball over the weekend and I stayed home and did homework with L. Purim is coming up soon. Sunday we went to the Purim carnival. S went to Hiller's and Target. I took 5 kids. I am up to page 78 in my book. I have to finish a general ledger design document soon. I have a meeting to present it at 9:30 Tuesday with 7 other people. I also steam cleaned a few of the rooms last night. I got school work to grade. I also bought a ceiling fixture and installed it. This was no easy task.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares