pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Daytona

Back from our trip. I took notes and typed them up.
 
Talked to my brother. Talked to my Aunt while I waited for him to call me back. Shoot need to reconnect. It gets trafficy on the internet this hour. Dreamt about Carnegie Mellon. Slept much more than here. Sometimes 8-10 hours. I have this dream for years. Its the closure of feeling as if I didn't study enough to deserve a degree. Also had one about failing chemistry at the same school I mentioned above. Also had one where I went to a reunion and only donated $5/yr on average, had to write this down on a form.Probably too much time share and we really don't donate anything to our alma-mater.
 
Also tried to finalize the travel plans with my parents for my brother's wedding.
 
Worse yet yahoo is the one really giving me trouble. I've been try8ing so long I bet the headlines changed. Two US embassy guards killed in Haiti. Not a good time for US embassy employees.
 
Ahh the one email is junk mail. Found a good posting on the internet for jobs at the hospital.
 
Landed at the Orlando airport, car rental national, drove to Daytona from Orlando, burger king, checked in Saturday night. The bar was already closed so we couldn't get any juice. We could've went across the street and got some.
 
Slept late. In the morning Sunday went to International House of Pancakes (IHOP), grocery shopping, swimming in doors, bubba gump, Madea's Reunion. I wanted to see a black movie and this wasn't the one I was thinking. So when I saw the previews I thought maybe it is a black movie after all. It was. It was rated R and R had bad dreams later. She came into our bed and left after a few hours. Still waiting to connect to email these accounts of our trip. Drinking my Bavarian Hefeweizen. It is good. I really want to hurry up and get back to my three novels.
 
OK posting now. Night in the middle of the post. OOps need to post into word first forgot all about the extra step. Double good night.
 
Monday Sunterra breakfast, what a disaster, no one explained time share to use, not hardly did we care either, beach, ocean walk, more time share, Aunt Catfish, courtesy of time share, books a million. R got plenty and L and Z got one each. S and I got none. I stared Skin Tight over the trip and left Wizard of Glass home. R felt sorry for me and gave me a kid's book. It is about a kid who wants to find the wilderness. The 4'th one in the series. The author said you readers wanted more so here's more. I never read the others in the series. It is OK this book stands alone. There is also enough flashback, to make me happy enough not to read the others since some is repeated here.
 
Wow check out the headlines, killer nurse in New Jersey get 11 life sentences, like a Stephen King novel.
 
One of time share guy's is Jewish. Then R and I played chess. She won.
 
Next day beach. Inlet Harbor restaurant. Sears, and called my Aunt when they closed at 9PM when my rates go down to zero. One email and the server went down. Then R went up a one way, and I stayed on with my Aunt all the way back to Daytona. Cold stone was closed so onto Baskin Robbins. All on foot. Next a beach shop. The two guys there stayed open for us, he is Jewish too.
 
Next day beach, boat ride, barnacles, miniture golf, dunkin doughnuts.
 
One more note after you read all this. Since I can't find a place to put this note here goes. Dealt with student emails and such for an hour. Then I had enough. OK good night for the third time.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares