pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday

Its Monday again. Over the weekend I read some parsha from my book Torah Commentary by Friedman. He gives a nice explanation of the tabernacle. Other commentaries focus on the giving of the money. This is interesting because everyone gives yet its individual and group giving at the same time. Friedman writes its linguistically awkward since a person gives a congregation gift to himself when he is a member of the congregation giving the gift.
 
L starts back on religious school on Wednesday. No bike riding for me since I have to do the carpool Wednesday. Tonight its soccer game at high velocity. I am working on a claims payable design document today. I finished the book Skin Tight. I still need to plan my trip to my brother's wedding. Probably I'll go on Thursday morning and return Sunday night. I organized some of my novels the paperback ones in the basement. I am up to page 577 of Wizard and Glass. The book is so big it hurts my wrist so I want to finish it. Stephen King is a good writer.


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares