pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

I am going on vacation tomorrow so now blog for a few days. Up to page 400 of Wizard and Glass. Last night was a pretty good class. I stayed late and graded papers. I even saw Tom. He was there to pick up his wife. She has a class in the same room as my class. Her class has an instructor who used to work here. S went to the LaShish restaurant and I got some of the leftovers. I had some last night and I brought some to eat here at work today. In the book I am reading they talk about a group called the affiliation. Here at work affiliation is means an affiliation identification number. Every doctor has one. I worked on my Explanation of Payments design document most of the day. My father e-mailed me about the plane tickets for the wedding. I e-mailed him back last night. Luckily he only e-mailed me on Thursday. Doubtfully he has e-mailed me back already. I told him I would be willing to fly out to San Diego on Thursday and it would only cost $150 for a substitute teacher for my class. Right now I am trying to run a program I wrote before Thanksgiving. It had an error in it and I fixed it. Tom just stopped by to ask me if I have water. I did. Now Bill stopped by and we talked about Claims Payable and how cynical I've become. Also Tom came back and I bet he wants to take a break. Soon it will be time for my morning apple.



What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares