pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

links to look at

Here is the link to a brokeback mountain joke, Tom sent me.
 
 
It kinda makes fun of the movie back to the future.
 
Here is the link to a blog.
 
 
This guy isn't Jewish and had children with his wife before they got married. He complains about his wife. I only found his website because I was looking for other people who also enjoyed the Stephen King Dark Tower series.
 
Last night I picked up L and our neighbor from religious school. They told me Tu Bshvat has past already. Its really too bad since the Emerald Ash Bore has claimed the lives of so many trees in our neighborhood. Anyway back to my story. The other girl left some Hebrew notebook in my wife's minivan and a public library - library book. So S was planning to take the book to her the next day. I ate dinner, chicken stir fry and walked the dogs. I see the girl lets call her R, not my daughter R. She is walking to our house to get the books.
 
She rings the door bell and I walk on with the dogs over the horizon and around the corner. Perhaps I'll see her on the way out. 3 blocks later I do. She looks sad. No one has answered the door. It is now dark. She says she isn't scared. If I was smarter I'd brought the books to her house. Her brother is petrified of the dogs. I go in and get the books from the minivan. Then she leaves. S asks me if I have seen R. And I said yes she came to get her books.
 
I was terribly worried about her. S doesn't care. Finally 2 1/2 hours later around 8:30 she calls and R made it home safely. Well I have my usual 9:30 claims payable meeting. I forgot my pills this morning. Was up late grading last week's test and then unwinding until 1AM with a book (page 369).


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares