pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Answer to riddles

Here are the answers to the older riddles I didn't answer.
 
What goes in a direction but its not down or side to side. Its not right and its supporters say its not wrong?
Answer
 
 
 
 

The Left

What did not hold a mandrake but held a snake. What did not burn a bush but a tounge.
Answer
 
 
 
 

Moses the leader of the Jewish people

Take away a letter its a direction never down spelled backwards its a sickness use it for food you can't eat it.
Answer
 
 
 
 

Cup

What doesn't program and asks riddles all day.
Answer
 
 
 
 

Oracle
 
Soon I'll be on vacation. Up to page 300 of Wizard and Glass. Read some of Friedman Torah Commentary. I wasn't sure which parsha we are up to so I read Judgements parsha. It is my favorite because I am Shoftim all the time as teacher. We are all sitting in judgements or the opposite is true. So even as we cast a terrible eye towards our oppressors, our bosses, our spouses etc. We must remember they have the heavy burden of Shoftim. So this is how I feel and its emotionally draining. Last night I tried to teach e-commerce and I'll try again tomorrow.


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares