pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, March 10, 2006

Movies

Its been awhile since I wrote. Since then I watched three movies. Bail out, This is the Army and Housesitter. I plan to give all these to my parents. They are in Arizona on a time share vacation now. I took my bike to work today and yesterday. This way I get to ride around at lunch time.
 
Tonights chores are sweep the basement, schoolwork, pets' teeth and water the plants. Today at work I need to tech review project 14352 task 10. I don't have much else to do. Hopefully I can get over to Wendy's for lunch.
 
Last night I cleaned the house. S says this weekend we need to steam clean the house. I need to call my parents and let them know what flight plans I want for my brother's wedding.
 
For the last four nights Z has been sleeping in our bed in the middle of the night. S is still unpacking from our trip.
 
Yesterday the claims payable meeting was cancelled. I left my vitamins at home and forgot to gell my hair. Today I didn't forget anything. Yesterday I also forgot to bring some fruit to work. Looking in my planner and going back a few more days for notes.
 
Wednesday I gave S my proposed itinary. DP fixed my bike pump so I couldn't bring my bike to work. Printed out the source code for pharmacy_billing. At 2PM I relaxed and let go.
 
Tuesday signed up for conferences for R's teachers. I was feeling really depressed. Also I was up to page 618 of Wizard and Glass. I finished the book Skin Tight. Graded papers monday night. Forgot my handkerchief. Agreed to walk with the ladies for the first time in a month. R played goal in the Monday night soccer game. I went to it. The team won 9-2 she was really good.


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares