pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Riddles

Its been awhile since I last wrote. The weekend was nice. I can't remember much of it and now its late. I started a movie Awakenings and its 2 hours long. I got about 40 minutes into it. I finished The Wastelands and now started the sequel. So in both books there are riddles. Now on page 24. Had a headache all day. Well it went away for a few hours and came back around 8PM. Been sending my resume around to try and find a new job.
 
Also invented a few riddles of my own. Some are even Jewish. Some more I left at work and they aren't quite in my head. This one is from the book.
 
When is a door not a door?
 
Answer:
 
 
 
 
 
When its ajar.
 
(From a riddle website) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
 
Answer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
What has four wheels and flies?
 
Answer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
A garbage truck.
 
Whatcan run  but never walks, has a mouth but never talks has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps?
 
Answer:
 
 
 
 
 
A river.
A sponge.
Here are three I made up. Answers to follow.
 
Where do you go to have two parties all the timand rarely a celebration?
 
Many skulls are there few are bare no one dies in this house where no one lives?
 
Part of its job is to tell you what goes where.
It never moves a thing on its own.
It makes people flip when its wrong.
But it gets touched when people move it from place to place.
 
What is there when its not, has many colors except when cared for irresponsibly costs nothing to have expensive to remove?
 
Add ice and kids love it take away one letter and its the main ingredient to the last treat I said all by itself they hate it when you do it they do it when you do it.


Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares