pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Answer to riddles

Here are the answers to yesterday's riddles plus more new riddles.
 
Congress.
 
Jewish House of worship.
 
Turnover. - This is work related.
 
Beard.
 
Scream.
 
What goes in a direction but its not down or side to side. Its not right and its supporters say its not wrong?
 
What did not hold a mandrake but held a snake. What did not burn a bush but a tounge.
 
Take away a letter its a direction never down spelled backwards its a sickness use it for food you can't eat it.
 
What doesn't program and asks riddles all day.
 
Last night Z slept in our bed. He came in before I got there so I slept in his bed. I was reading my sci fi book. The riddle part of the story has past. Up to page 65. Last night I picked up L at ballet class. We did alot of clean up since today is garbage day. I gave Z and L a bath. S figured out all my Jewish riddles right away.
 
Four more days until my wife's father and my wifes's step mother come to visit. I'm sure my parents would be jealous. They get to stay in the house not a hotel in our room not in a guest bed. We make them food instead of going out.



What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares