pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday

I've got a few minutes, so here I am. Its hard to think of something to type when you just run to the computer without any notes. I'm up to page 305 of The Wastelands. It is a Stephen King book. Last night I had a really good parsha reading session. I learned from Friedman. He says the origin of the word mana is based on a play on words. What is it? It is what. Just like who's on first. If you know Hebrew this makes sense. The word for what in Hebrew is ma. I know it doesn't seem like much. It meant very much to me last night. Also last night I was crying over the cat who died. Sometimes you can look at a picture and practically jump into it. This was how I felt. We were looking at pictures of Candace from my collection on the computer. S's eyes were red. She visited Candace at the vet yesterday. She brought Leo another cat and Z. Hopefully Leo will tell Spencer another cat and Lucy dog and Dexter dog about saying goodbye to Candace.
 
I just found out my Annual performance review is tomorrow from 2:30 to 3:00 PM. I told the program manager about the two classes I want to teach in the Spring/Summer. I still need to call my parents. S called her parents yesterday, I was busy looking for the cat pictures. I couldn't have worked on this while talking to my parents. There just was no way. Tonight if I can get it to work out, some students and I will order pizza. Actually it was the Tuesday night students who wanted the pizza. Next week I'm giving them a test. Some students are struggling and some are working hard and getting by good enough.
 
Yesterday I picked up L and our neighbor. I was performing the Sunday school carpool pickup. Monday I picked up L at ballet after it was over. I guess I've been busy since last night I balanced the check book. It was only 74 dollars in our favor this time. At 9:30 this morning is our weekly meeting on claims payable conversion to amisys advance. My part is going slowly. The BA just came over to double check on the big picture flow chart. We had a meeting yesterday and I made notes on his big picture flow chart and told him to fix them up for today's meeting.


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares