pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday

Talked to my dad for 20 minutes last night. We are getting the van fixed today. My finger looks pretty bad. I split the nail when I was tucking a towel into it. My turnover for project 10666 task 4 didn't work properly. Last night I didn't have dinner until around 10 o'clock and it was frozen quesidallias. Today we are going to the JCC so S doesn't have to cook. I watched ER with S last night. Today Tom and I went out for lunch and generally complained about the company we work for. In a few minutes is the tidal meeting. And the at 2:30 is the annual performance review. We went to Jimmy Johns and I had a roast beef sub. It was delicious. I was late for work and so was everyone else because of the snow. I wasn't late because of the snow it was because of the van. The shuttle driver wasn't ready until after 9AM to take me to work. Z came into our bed right around 12. This was just as I was starting to fall asleep too. I left my book at work. It was here when I got here. I am on page 305 of The Wastelands.



What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares