pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Finished Harry Potter series

Yeah I finished reading the Harry Potter series. This slowed me down from reading the Dark Tower series. I'm on page 255 of book 3 now. R wanted me to hurry up and finish HP, because she is writing a book about it. She gets with two other girls at school and compose ideas. She showed me a website she is working on. There I found out this book is what some girls want to happen next in the series. Kinda like what happened in Misery by Stephen King, not really though. My funny little joke.
 
Its hard to joke because Candace is dead (cat). Now we have 2 dogs and 2 cats instead of 3 cats. This cat was taking insulin shots. She had surgery and her pancrease was all full of cancer.
 
As usual I forgot a few things today. I forgot my pills and my glasses. There was things I wanted to do last night. I didn't do those things because the kids wouldn't go to bed until very late. So even though I had school I get little accomplished when I get home. We settled on my schedule for the Spring Summer. I'll tell the program manager I want to teach this same class twice. It will be compressed. I'll be teaching four nights a week starting on May 8.


Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares