pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A little more sleep

Maybe I'm a little less cranky because I got a little more sleep. Last night I tried really hard to get to bed before 12. I really can't stand working in this place. Here at work I've been selected to be a part of the Tidal Committee.
 
"You have all been selected to form a committee to document all different types of processing scenarios we expect the Tidal application to perform.  What will be expected from you:  A couple of meetings later in February, and some documenting of ideas.
 
I will be sending out some meeting requests in the near future and look forward to working with all of you."
 
This morning I performed a check in verify. Yesterday I did a tech review.
 
I'm past page 500 in HP and past page 100 in SK. I hope you don't mind the abbreviations. I finished the movie The Amazing Howard Hughes. it was good. I also did a little school work. I got all the Excel unit ready. I need to grade Word Project 1 since it is due this week and half the students turned it in already. S bought me UT Rattle and Hum DVD. I picked L up at ballet. Then I was reading Friedman and I met another Jew for the first named Ben at the ballet pick up waiting area. He heard of the book and has read it. We talked about Chabad's website for the parsha and the from the sages section for the parsha as well.
 
Lately the circulation in my hands has been bothering me. My hands and fingers feel cold and numb. S wants me to call Pfizer to check to see if there are any more drug studies where they need patients also called volunteers. I also got my finger hurt and almost lost the finger nail. It is really the only hot part of my hand. I can't wear my wedding ring or my watch.


Do you Yahoo!?
With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares