pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday

Wow, today is another long, painful Monday. I read a couple pages of Friedman's midrash on vayera over the weekend. I need to catch up if I am to read the proper parsha for this week. R had a soccer game and she played goalie she did pretty good, she let in 4 goals. After the second half another girl was goalie. We tied the game 5-5. L had her last gymnastics class. She still has religious school Sundays and Wednesdays. L has ballet on Mondays. I've got to pick her up this afternoon. Z is sick he slept in our bed and I slept in his, the last two nights. At the soccer practice I called My Aunt Sylvia and my Dad. My Aunt really rebuked me for my wife's attitude about the family. My Dad did briefly when I called Thursday night. I only can call them on weekends or after 9 PM. My class ends around 8:30 so I am usually really busy at 9. They tend to go to sleep early. My code review on Friday went fairly well. Now I need to finish up the work. We are behind schedule. Today Z went to his urologist and everything is fine. My Dad said now its time to start nagging your wife about going to the beach with them with the kids and the wife. Of course S wants no part of this. Our friend DP hasn't yet fixed the ceiling problem in the garage. It seems to be dry now. I always have a ton of homework to do for school. I started a movie. I'm watching the Amazing Howard Hughes. It is the original to the movie Aviator. I doubt I can sell it for very much. We had one of our old babysitters over for dinner. The kids liked seeing her again. We also went to the JCC Shabbat dinner this week. It was fun. I was a little late because I went home first and walked the dogs. Z stayed the whole day and the rest of the family met him there before the event started. It was fun dancing with Jake the guitar guy. He also comes to religious school, so L knows all the songs. R is somthing of a reculse and Z didn't feel like dancing. Also Z had his friend Dana with him. She is in his class at his other pre-school. Z goes to speech therapy now only once a month. My poor dog Lucy had surgery. She had a cancerous growth removed from her leg. And she is having a tough recovery.


Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares