pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, January 06, 2006

Gosipping and Isaiah

I expect my time would be better spent reading Isaiah instead of gosipping. Here at work the man we call Monk as his nickname was taken to the hospital. Also I have self medicated and self diagnosed an infection. If it is an upper respiratory infection, ear infection or sinus infection the cure is the same. I have to be careful this window might suddenly close. So I am taking some anti-biotic to help. The medicine is helping.

I have been arguing with S about the wedding. My parents are giving me 1700 to cover five plane tickets, three night hotel and car rental. S says it is not enough and plans to show me how. She says the plane tickets are 1600. And she says it costs 1000 for clothes. Also there is pet sitting. I am supposed to call my parents and tell them this. I don't really want to. They already told me the wedding amount they are going to give me and the price is final. My mother says I will have to do some cost sharing.

KO says the design went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares