pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another day

Hello again. Welcome to see you. Sitting here taking a break from reading to bring you this enjoyable blog entry. Today I read Rabbi Biggs message of the Shemot Parsha. I can't recall exactly how to paraphrase what he said. Its about exile and galute etc. Maybe tomorrow I'll read fain's and compare the two. Come to think of it I already read Fain's and forgot what it said. My excuse for lack of recall is due to the time since I read it. Shemot parsha ended a week ago. Speaking of reading upto a week ago I am upto page 50 of SK and upto page 300 of HP. I think I might be using too many upto's. My excuse is I am a little cramped. My knee gets a little poppy when I get worked up and cramped too and its late. The dog Lucy is down here the desk below me. She had surgery a week ago or less and its right after she has taken some pain medication. Lucy gets kinda shaky. I brushed the dogs today too. At Target my DW S or DWS got me a virating razor blade. What a combination of two technologies. Wow there is so much to tell and so little time. I know we'll chat again soon. My only problem is without going back and reading I am doubtful to recall excatly what I have typed. I have a good memory and since my word choice in today's assignment is so limited I have (there it goes again) a good shot to recall today's entry. Wow I feel I am on the phone with a relative and have one last minute to say something and different topics are competing for the number one slot. Tomorrow's dinner is sesame noodles from Hiller's my DWS picked up for me.


Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares