pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Feels like work

Sometimes it feels like work to write in a blog. Here I am working again. The book Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling, sits just inches from my face. Dare I gather the energy to submit to you the reader the contents of the page at which I am? Well here goes. I know its near 202. Any guess higher? What chapter is it? Am I in the middle of a chapter. Well first lets take a sip of my beer. Ah. Now a most pathetic sip if I ever saw one. Well as you know my tounge gets geographic so sometimes I have to take it easy. With what kind of brew you might ask? Well itsbarely readable Newcastle Brown Ale. Ok the book. I am proudly up to page 215. In the middle of a chapter I believe. I didn't get very many emails. On this email address I sent an email to sailor. She hasn't written to me. Once a week I get an email from someplace called sitemeter. Also I got a promotional email from the owner of http://www.bible-quiz.co.il/. It is a damn shame more people don't know about emails from from this site? What did I just write? I meant it is a damn shame more people don't know about web site beginning no I mean ending in co.il. Well it feels like work trying to explain how the web works. OK? Ahh more beer. Better drink up. It feels like time has stopped. Sometimes it does. You know when a watch stops and you keep looking at it. Nope a minute just passed. Well during one of these last few sentences not like I wrote all this in a minute LOL. He is promoting a new site called http://www.hebrew-verb.co.il/ Here is my review. Pittsfield Jew went to this site. It didn't contain the one verb Pittsfield Jew has been working on for over 18 months. Close. The closest thing in his mind was complain. Then it felt too much like work. Great web site has over 300 other verbs, like complain. It starts on a default aquire. Has male, male female, or just male. You could print out and cut out the web page and make flash cards. Great for self learning. I love it. Didn't finish my beer yet and its getting warm. Been nurse it some more. What what are you saying? On another note I did the bible quiz for shemot twice I got 7 out of 10. Very good the website says. And the questions are multiple choice. Good Night and Laila Tov.


Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares