pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday Jan 12, 2006

I went home at lunch time. I think I left Dexter out of his dog bed. Oh well S will find him at 4:30. She is going to work at the JCC. While she is there Z gets to sleep for free. I read a little of my book (sk). I also read a little of the other book (hp) in the bathroom when I got back to work. Now I am not feeling very motivated. Z slept in our room three nights in a row. Last night I slept in his bed. He came into our room about 5 minutes after I went to bed around midnight. On the way home I went to Burger King. I got a coupon buy one whopper junior get one free. They were having trouble with their broiler. So I went to McDonald's and had a buy one quarter pounder get one free coupon. Then I ate one of them on the way home, a mile from my house. Now my elbow is hurting. I have been doing my 60 situps daily. The people in the hall are talking about Napolean movie. As usual we were cleaning up the toys. Also last night we wrapped gifts. We got S presents for her birthday. I got a DVD organizer, also two packs of the new hershey kisses, two big chocolate bars, an oven mitt and a nightlight. Also a card. Also my finger hurts. It has had a splinter for two weeks. Last night or the night before I read fain's parsha blog. It is heavy on the chassadic so and is still quite good. Every night I ask S is there anything good on TV and every night she says no. Still she watches anyway. Tomorrow I have half a day off. I filled out my time sheet for the month of January today. I finished The Order of the Phoenix and started the new book this morning in the HP series. Today we had a meeting about the claims payable process. In the meeting DS showed up to tell us the progress made in the Tidal program. It is a special kind of scheduling software. I am past page 300 in The Drawing of the Three. I am up to page 99 in the JAVA handout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares