pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wed Jan 11, 2006

I am on page 848 of The Order of the Phoenix. I am also on page 254 of The Drawing of the Three. Today I was listening to democracy.org and they were talking about the Supreme Court nomination hearing going on in the Senate. Last night was the first night of class. I think the class is called JNK 101. Unfortunately I didn't teach much and then gave a homework assignment on peripherals. Amazing I spelled peripheral correctly. I also listened to the last two parsha of bereshit. All R wants to talk about is Harry Potter. So I have to hurry up and finish The Half-Blood Prince so we can discuss it. I like the Stephen King book Dark Tower series much better than the Harry Potter series.

Yesterday I had the morning off. I went to my exercise experiment intake meeting. In a couple of days I meet with a new eye doctor. I have the afternoon off for the eye appointment on Jan 13. Did anyone you know fast for the 10 of tevet? I can't even remember what its for. I haven't ever gone back and checked my fantasy football outcome.

Over the weekened we got some Art Van furniture. There was a miserable ice storm and it made driving treacherous. R's soccer practice was cancelled. We were driving around for almost an hour anyway. We got stuck on the highway and the lanes kept being closed and then opened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares