pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Upcoming wedding and other news

I don't have much to write about. SO this time I made a sketch of some ideas. When I get a need for it I pull from the bag.
 
I feel the need to tell the tale of my parents. I told my Mom in the car on the cell phone about my plans for my brother's wedding in San Diego. I said just get a ticket for me. I said I am the only one from my family going. I expected to be rebuked. I was rebuked. She said I was a dissapointment and pathetic or some words to the same effects. I'll probably get the identical treatment from my Dad.
 
This dreadful phone call was over the weekend. The rest of my news seems unimportant. The last time I spoke to my brother was over the weekend. We spoke for 10 minutes. I was in the garage hiding until my wife would declare I need to do something for her. We didn't discuss the wedding. I can't recall what we talked about. Maybe it was the weather.
 
For dinner I had sesame noodles. Later when I got home I had some cooked vegetables from produce station. It is midnight now. Tonight's class went surprisingly well. Also the schedule came out and I've got a copy so I can see when it collides with my brother's wedding. I see here May 8 is the start of the sememster and the wedding is May 11. Yes it is on a Saturday, during the mid afternoon,  how unJewish. I hear the rabbi has a website. Tom and I might fix my dry wall problem in the garage. R flooded the tub and it leaked onto S's big s mini-van. I got new glasses today and wearing them right now.


Do you Yahoo!?
With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares