pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

EFT Design

At work I have been working on the EFT design. We have a design document review of it on Friday at 10 AM. L is learning how to knit. She wants to teach me how to also. I am at around page 200 of The Drawing of The Three. I am at around page 600 of The Order of the Phoenix. R dared me to go a week without reading my Steven King book. She said I was obsessed. She managed to pass me and is now reading The Half Blood Prince. Z has gone back to dresses. He was playing with a box cutter for awhile, with my supervision of course. He is a very good knife'sman. My opinion is a very humble since I am not really into guns, knives and tools.

Oh good my boss KO, just walked by. He said I had a pretty big flow chart going there. So I feel renewed in my efforts here. Yesterday I managed to finish off the last parsha and start on the current one. I am reading Friedman's book. Mostly the translations are what is of note. He deliberately skips all the Rashi commentaries we know about. They escape me at the moment, they come rushing back as soon as I start reading the Torah as translated by any translator.

Things are progressing ever so slightly on the Matt's wedding travel plans front.

Oops, boss KO came by again. Wanted me to invite two more people. This resulted in changing the time of the meeting. The meeting is now scheduled for 1 to 2. A whole hour. I am tring to write in more complete sentences.

We were really tired since the Penn State football game. I wanted to go through all the toys last night. Instead I simply read HP. I also managed to get a jump on the introduction to computers class I will be teaching. Over the weekend I did most of the work. I only did some last night and the night before. Some of the days get kinda foggy. We need a code word for the class I am teaching. I will call it Ick101.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares