pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Linux

I am so happy I got the linux working on R's computer. Wednesday was the Chanukah festival for R's school. I am around page 200 of Gunslinger. Started reading KO's Java materials and his meticulous notes. I found a really cool web page. Its got a chasidic bent to it and a blog for parsha materials. I read this weeks parsha commentary on it. I haven't played fantasy football in weeks. Last night I did my 60 situps and my hand weights.

Ahh I found it

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-K4YTeu08fq.ocfoO5AOqCqw- is the blog the dash is part of it

is her web page

http://www.freewebs.com/fain_yiddishe_maidel/

I plan to add it to my links

Lately been planning a trip to San Diego for a weekend. My brother is getting married. The details can be tricky. Here is an example of a heated email exchange between me and S.

Question #1) You want to know how were getting from the airport.
Answer pixies carry us to the airport maybe the pixies can carry us from the airport

Question #2) Is the wedding at a hotel
Answer you need to know this so you can throw up and stay at another hotel instead of your first hotel

Question #3) You need to find out from your ding bat brother is there a dinner before or any other activities
Answer this is the last supper like Jesus Christ Himself had, and my brother is not a ding bat

Question #4) Where are we staying
Answer in a tent of course this is an event from my side of the family

Question #5) How dressing
Answer Italian maybe Ceaser

OK you got your answers now buy the tickets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares