pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Party

Our whole company is having a holiday party in 90 minutes. I do have a few things I have to take care of before then. Tomorrow, I have to stay home for lunch for an hour so the dogs don't get lonely. Here at work I am working on a member materials report. I woke up at 5:30 from a bad dream. I was taking all the popular girls out to a movie on a Sunday and Tom was taking them out on a Friday. Then this morning I wanted to buy breakfast for our weekly meeting. I found out the meeting is on Thursday's and the meeting is tomorrow. Ha ha. I got chocolate chip cookies at Kroger's and brought Tropicana Orange Juice from home. Tom is so lucky he gets to review DS for his performance. Hopefully this means DS won't do my review. On the way to work R chanted the Torah. Two nights ago I was working on linux on R's computer. I am trying to get this pctel program to work. It worked before and its not working now. I have been trying to get this Evolution Benefits program to get moved to prodution with the fix I made. Also the partnership health data is kinda stuck. Tonight I give a window operating system test on chapters 11 and 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares