pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Neck Hurts

Hi,

My neck hurts. Probably slept funny. I am sure it has to do with my brother getting married in May. S and I discussed this topic last night for 30 minutes. The discussion was very late from 12 to 12:30. Next thing I knew she said you better get your sleep. So today I was tired and took a rest. I had a weird dream. I woke and slept, woke and slept. By the fifth turn of the cycle I feel into a deep drift where I woke up in the dream and couldn't get out of the dream. I have these kind of dreams sometimes. Maybe there is a novel inside of me waiting to come out. I am really enjoying this Steven King book, The Drawing of The Three. It was written in 1987 and is part of a series. I am sure the series never ends. This author is so clever he can write anything anywhere. I figured out his skill from the book misery. His writing makes a person want to become a writer too. Well at least I have this blog to write to. I listened to the parsha mikotz last week online. R is still on break and doesn't chant the parsha in the car. As a matter of fact she has turned into a book reading recluse. Its fine by me, S isn't too happy about it. It gets kinda tedious you know, "well R did this and L did this and Z did this". I love all my children its the truth. I find it difficult to give a full report on all three of them everytime. Terry has a problem with the value options work I did. So I have to go and fix it now. Endless.

Oops I am back. I hit the edit post button. As soon as I hit the publish post button I remembered my train of thought. S is on to the Fifth Book of the Harry Potter series. She started book 1 a couple of weeks ago. OK so I am bragging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares