pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tuesday

It is Tuesday already and I've not posted since Thursday or Friday. I am up to around page 120 in Gunslinger. I started reading the introduction to Torah Commentary. It sounds to be quite promising. Tonight I take R to basketball practice. I'm having a bit of trouble at work with testing this report. The development environment is not set up the same as the production environment. It made me so upset I ate all these chips. Now I feel even sicker and then I plan to drink all this old stale coffee I have sitting here. R has been spening lots of time asking me about Harry Potter. I am up to around page 300 in the Order of the Phoenix. My boss went to a JAVA training so I plan to read some of his materials from the training. I really wanted to leave early. The problem is I can't seem to get my work finished. Done is another one of those words I try to avoid. Completed or finished sounds so much more professional. My soccer mom friend wasn't there for the soccer practice. She is the one who loaned me the book Gunslinger. She is the only Jewish person besides our family on the soccer team. The IS DBA told me to give them 1/2 an hour to get the tables copied over. Since Susan wasn't there for me to talk to I called my parents and talked to them the entire time I was at the soccer practice. She sat by me at the game though. Only for a little while though. She must have had other people she needed to talk to also. I have been working with L on her reading. She is a really good reader. Z went to see his Urologist today. I won't mention the name again I mentioned in a much earlier post. I find my posts show up in google searches. Hopefully these blog entries are entertaining enough for my beloved audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares