pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tired

Today I am tired. I had two 16 ounce cups of coffee and finally woke up a bit. I forgot to take my folder I use to cover my Harry Potter book. It has my name on it and its a simple manilla folder.

My back hurts. Last night I took two 600 mg of motrin about 3 hours a part. I did this again today. I can take four in one 24 hour period. So no more motrin until after 9 PM. I will try and remember to do back exercises. This is the non-medicine way to fix it.

Every couple of days I feel like my life has a new theme. I can only recall the old theme, there were others. Then one day the theme ends and a new theme takes its place. Right now the theme is I am a midwesterner. I have lived here for 15 years. I guess this makes me a midwesterner.

Last night we went to חנוכה on ice. This was at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube. And the event was put on by Chabad of Ann Arbor. It was very nice to be around so many Jewish people.

This morning I forgot to drink the orange juice I left here at work. I had my usual breakfast two nutragrain bars. For lunch kosher salami sandwhich. For dinner it will be tortillas.

I really like reading. I am also reading Gunslinger. The book is very exciting. Haven't watched any movies for awhile. Up to page 64 of the JAVA training book. It is a quick read. It is mostly power point. I also read the introduction to Torah Commentary. His philosphy is to ask the unasked questions. Who tells Pharaoh about the dream in this weeks parsha. Friedman asks its unclear is it G-d or is it the dream. To me its both no problem here. I love unsolved problems. Rashi mentions them all the time. Once in a math class we did presentations on unsolved math problems.

Over the weekend played with the kids, and did the kids schoolwork. L reads. R has a science project. Z makes messes and does puzzles. S yells and I try to relax. Stressing out over my brother's wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares