pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday

I figured out how to get the time to show up while I am typing. There is a button at the bottom. It says Post and Comment Options. Other bloggers using blogger.com will know what I am talking about. I am now reading three books at once, not counting Visual Basic, since its non-fiction. One is a comic relief fundraiser called quiditch. This is a Harry Potter add on book. Its got the same author under a funny pen name. All proceeds go to charity so I highly recommend it, of course to Harry Potter fans. There is another book in the series called Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them. I have it also. The other two books I am reading are Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix. It is book 5 in the series. Finally I started a Steven King series called Gunslinger. He is suck a great author, only the books get me too scared. This one is Steven King's answer to the Lord of the Rings. Yesterday S's brother Michael came to visit for R's birthday party. He is in Michigan on business. Last night he drove to his hotel in Bay City after dinner we went to Red Robin. I walked with the ladies again at lunch time today. We sold the book Working with Emotional Intelligence. I took it to the post office. No bosses today and no Tom. Haven't gotten much accomplished. I fell asleep in my car at 8:30. Today there was a design meeting for a project I designed. Over the weekend R had soccer practice at 9, a basketball game at 9:45, a basketball game end of season combined with girl scouts bowling outing from 11 to 2 and a soccer game at 2. She had to skip the soccer game, cut the party short and arrive late to the basketball game. Unfortunately there was a misscommunication and R and I thought the game was at 11. So we deliberately went slow and then found out by many cell phone conversations the game was long over. We didn't even get the medal since the coach wasn't yet at the party. R had to go home and work on her Milton Hershey report. Her birthday party was a gym party with the gym teacher running it. R was mad at me since I didn't work on her linux box. I was up till 1 getting a test ready, wrapping a package (sold book) and cleaning up the toys since R never does it. R does chant the Torah to me in the car. Ok 15 minutes are up. Someone came to ask me a question too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares