pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Test Day

There are more than ten minutes left until class starts. I already passed out the test 15 minutes early to the 5 people already here. I am almost completed with the book Quiddictch through the ages. 4 more pages to go. I even made some progress in Linux last night. All I need now is the dial program. It is something like pppd no it is not. Maybe it is dial. No wait I'll figure it out. At work I got a support issue to deal with. Do you like how I just go on and on in one long paragraph, never stopping. Made some progress in Gunslinger. At home for lunch I was on page 45 in both books. Later during the exam I'll read a couple of chapter of Harry Potter. The girl in the front row said the typing is anoying. I am getting psyched for the new class Intro to Computers. The real title is something else, I like this title Intro to Computer, what it used to be called. It is really difficult for me to write. Almost a bizare sense of challenge. I try to avoid the word but, that and other words. Now I am trying to sound positive and upbeat. I brought in orange juice and cookies for the 9:30 meeting. I am looking forward to doing more volunteer work for the School R goes to. They have articles to type up and photos to scan in. Been typing six minutes and my well is drying up. There is always more to tell. I forgot to bring my watch to school. Do I really need it. Oops another student walked in. Did not read any good blogs today. I went home for lunch and this was enough screwing around. Tomorrow we have a gift exchange. I love it. Many people are out for this JAVA training. I am glad. Its quiet and I feel needed at work. We had a nice hot dog dinner. There was a bit of screaming. Isn't there always. Later I was reading with L and we never quite got settled. I am so thirsty the water is just out of reach. I had to snow blow the snow when I got home. I saw R. She disappeared when I got home. She went sledding and I had to go and pick her up. S was was pretty mad with her. Then Z got hit by the door because L wanted me to sit in a particular spot. Eventually R went back to her homework and L had to read with S. I was looking forward to quizing L on the chapter. S said once a week I can come home and see Z at lunch time like today. Z and I were dancing around to Aerosmith and other songs on the radio. There was 5 inches of snow. No school cancellations. OK my ten minutes are up. I am also trying to skip the word should. Replace should with expect. Avoid the word that and rewrite sentences like those with but in them. Use of the word but takes away the positive emphasis of a sentence. OK now everyone is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares