pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Walk around the block

For the fourth day in a row, I went for a walk around the block. And today Karen and I were the only ones to walk. She is not the same Karen as in the IS department. Karen is a pretty common name. For lunch I had left over Chinese food. After the basketball game I went to this restaurant called Szechuan West. We got take out food. I got the leftovers for lunch. Last night I had the last of the gelfilte fish. My boss is going to be gone for the next 6 days. Yeah so tonight L has a friendship concert. I have to start class late so I can see the concert. The students won't mind. Last night I was reading the Vayitzei parsha. This is very important because Jacob invents the evening service, finds his first cousin's as a possible wife, and discovers the future site of the temple and Jerusalem. R is almost finished with her Milton Hershey report and soon we have to get cracking on this science experiment. It has been really cold here. I think I am finally completed with all @bovehealth projects for work. At work we had our weekly claims payable amisys advance meeting. Next week with so many people in the IS department gone its going to be interesting. They are going to a JAVA training. Now I need to email Bernie from the data warehouse and tell her some important information about the Partnership Health Drug data program. In school I got an email sent to blackboard so they can give me an account so I can set up all my students for the Winter Semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares