pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday afternoon

Not much happening here. I'm working on ten different things at work and getting nothing accomplished. Earlier I walked around the block. It was difficult because there is so much snow. It wasn't difficult to get to work. I feel tired all the time. Sometimes my postnasal drip is bothering me. I worked with Bill some of the day on the EFT electronic funds transfer requirements document. I finished my time tracking. I finished a design document so we can have a meeting about it Monday at 9:30. I was reading an interesting blog yesterday. The person is not Jewish. They are Catholic and suffered through two bad marriages. http://sakeofsanity.blogspot.com/

S just called she wants to know what I want from Applebee's. This will be dinner tonight. Later I have to snowblow the driveway. So I'm trying to find the menu. I am up to page 199 of Harry Potter book 5. Of course I found it under the food nearby. Only I am getting the food at the one near the house instead of the one near the office. Now I have to choose and item. Also I need to check a program into production. I have to grant rights to a role for the table I made in Oracle for the partnership health project. I had to go to Busch's to get S some grapes and strawberry's. Also that costs $8, wow that was a lot. I sold three books this week and mailed all the package. One was Sleeping Beauty the VHS, which S bought about ten years ago before we even had kids. We now have the DVD. Earlier this week my back was hurting. And I was having a problem with too much static cling. On Monday I was rushed and forgot my vitamins. The kids didn't have school today. Z went to daycare anyway. I have written enough for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares