pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, November 14, 2005

Bike to Work

I rode my bike to work today. Had trouble getting a hold of very many relatives over the weekend. Talked to my brother for two minutes. Talked to my Aunt Sylvia for two minutes. Pulled up the garden. Went to a soccer game and a basketball game. Today is probably the nicest day all week so I figured I better ride to work. Aunt Sylvia was upset since Z broke and lost the locket on L's locket necklace. L was watching my old Simpons videos. My beloved S got these for me a 3 tape set. At the library I got Rabbi Small Mystery book on tape. Its 7.25 hours five tapes and its the first in the series. Will start it on the way home. R reads the Torah in the car outloud in Hebrew. And I renewed my card which expired on my birthday in 1993. Got paid $10 for a cold sore study. I don't have the right kind of cold sores. Wasted a couple of hours dealing with this on Thursday. Finished the codified benefits for @bovehealth today. Need to work on the turnover since turnover is due tomorrow. The basketball game was a blow out. They lost 34-2. I couldn't watch the second half. I was outside eating my lunch. Then I was worried about UM football traffic. We were right near the game and it was ending at the same time as the basketball game. Had fun at our Chabad friends house Friday night. I נגיד the Birkat Hamazon. I read the transliteration for about 10 pages. They were so patient since I didn't really know it. I met a person who works at Pfizer. This guy is a toxicologist. I told him all about the Pfizer study I might be in. This will be a great way to make supplemental income especially if the college teaching falls through. I am also tired of the department I am in. I fixed up my resume. It looks really nice. I cut off all my jobs before 1994. I also removed one job I had for only a few months. Then I rounded to the nearest year so there is no gap in employment. L is doing gymnastics on the weekend and ballet during the week. R had no school today. They did have day care at her school so she is there now playing with the gym teacher, who gave me a high five for biking to work. It made me late since I had to walk her into class. The book Gates of Zion is getting really exciting. Up to page 220 now. We can't print right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares