pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

a touch of joy

I found out I have the job for next semester. This is good news. I will be teaching two nights a week a total of 6 credits. Same load as this semester. No need to work in the gas station. I still have a physical schedule for Pfizer on Monday. My friend over there called this morning and left a message he can't go. Its ok I am going with Melissa. She even made it a date, an official outlook calendar meeting. I have my cafe maria coupon here. S and I argued about it last night. I said I was entitled to go out. If she had her way I would eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here. I sometimes feel like a slave. I spent a few minutes last night celebrating, by getting gas after class. Then I went and flirted with the cashier. At first she was scared then she didn't seem to have any fear. Maybe resolved whatever happens happens. Its kinda fun talking to someone and hearing about their lives. Kinda like reading a blog I supposed. She remembered me from the weekend when R and I came in after her basketball game. R read me some of the parsha again on the way to school. It is really miserable outside today. I was so sick diarha yesterday. I felt I could only eat the rice of my dinner. So R wanted me to eat the rest for lunch today. I conveinently forgot it at home. I think its the coffee. Or it could be the dysentary from the camel pack. The water I drank while riding my bike. Melissa is going to Florida and I want to hear her story of her latest adventure. Also to fight back my tears, she is really leaving. We have worked together so closely this year. It was the almighty's whim I would meet her and the almighty's whim she goes. The book on tape is progressing nicely. The book is almost finished. In world news in Jordan the King's counselors quit. I suspect he will be killed by the militia and those counselors will take his place. They avoid the bloodshed by being out of the office for a few days. How would it seem if half of our president's cabinet quit all on the same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares