pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things are looking up

I emailed my father and he emailed me right back so things are looking up now. becsuniverse.blogspot.com has a nice poem about a strawberry. We are all enranged about the situation in France. I could never write as well as her. I have too much trouble even spelling situtation.

From my Franklin:

Got navigation manual. The boss said to see about getting a logon to the new application amisys advance. Melissa said the @bovehealth file had no records. It was a major fire. Along with another major fire. S is not feeling well. No cold sores yet for me. My watch fixed itself it was the wrong time for a week. Vicki has questions about the service_form project. The contractors are talking again at 10:32. We had a long meeting. S is at Target now. So there might be a problem with service_form. There was fix I had to do for value options today. Student Opinion Surveys are this week.

I took R to basketball practice last night. It was fun I read my book Gates of Zion and watched. R said one of the girls with an inhaler was a ball hog. I asked the coach if he liked R's new sports glasses. He said they were practical. Kids are always breaking things. R chanted lecha lecha to me in the car on the way to school today. Spencer the cat peeded in L's room. Z moved into R's room a couple of months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares