pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

the Christians are killing me

Hopefully this won't offend any Christians. This book Gates of Zion is not what I thought it was. I went to the library website www.aadl.org to look for the rest of the 5 book series. I started to get suspicious when I discovered the books were under teens. So I went to www.amazon.com and there I discovered the books are considered Christian Fiction. All I can say is yuck. Fortunately I was almost finished with the book. So I finished it and can't recommend it and won't read the rest of the series or the 4 book prequel. She is a great author and her husband is a great researcher. Buyer beware she is also good and writing a book to appeal to would be Christian converts. This is the way their faith works. This is how I see it. Meanwhile I am enjoying the book on tape The Day the Rabbi Walked Out. My coworker Melissa took the other book I put on the shelf The Day the Rabbi Resigned. I started another book. It was on my shelf a long time. I probably got it at a garage sale awhile ago. Ultimatum. Written in 1976 and about oil tankers. There is a party going on here. The party also include breakfast. It is a blast. I was one of the first ones in line. Now the line is long. I took my food back to my desk and ate it awhile ago. I finished my @bovehealth turnover. I started on another project value options adding and index. This is due tomorrow. The @bovehealth change to remove error records was due today. I have two projects due Monday and Monday is the day of my Pfizer physical, no food from 8AM to noon. R finished this week's parsha in Hebrew in the car today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares