pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stomach ache

My stomach is killing me today. I got an email from a reader of this blog. He is promoting his website. I think it is very good, here is the link.

Hi !

This week I launched a new website called:T
he Bible Quizhttp://www.bible-quiz.co.il

The, free, online Bible Quiz contains more than 3,000 multiple choice questions about the 5 books of Moses.Choose a chapter and timer setting, then the fun begins. The quiz, randomly, selects questions from its database, thus no two quizes are alike. There is, also, a database browser for reviewing and printing the Questions with the correct Answers. Adults, as well as children will find the quiz entertaining and very educational.

Feedback is welcome.

Please consider informing your readers of this neweducational site.

Thanks for the consideration.
Have a good day,
Jacob
Jacob Richman

I talked to my mother last night. She has heard of Amy Goodman too. Check out her website
http://www.democracynow.org/ She went to the David Shnear High Holiday Services in the DC area and gave her usual lecture. When I see my mother at T-day I will show her the pictures I have of me and Amy together on my cell phone.

The bike ride home was colder than I thought it would be. It still took 50 minutes to ride about 6 miles. I have to check on the gmap web page how far it really is. I also took a shortcut on the way home and got a little lost. R continued to read the parsha to me this morning on the way to school. I listened to my book on tape Thursday the Rabbi went out or something similar. My mother said her mother used to read this series. I always thought it was my Father's mother who was reading them.

Last night we had Hebrew National hotdogs for dinner. Then run out quick to take R to basketball practice. Later I talked to my Aunt Sylvia, my brother and my mother. At the practice I was reading my book Gates of Zion. There was a little kid there reading a book on ghost stories. I told him my book was scary because the Jews get killed by the mean Arabs. I know it ends in a happy ending it is still scary. Next he watched me make some pitiful shots on the basket.

I called my new friend at Pfixer. The one I met at the Friday night at our Chabad friends's house. We plan to go ot Cafe Marie's tomorrow, since I have an entertainment coupon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares