pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Forgotten stuff

Usually I write down in my planner what I forgot to take to work today. I forgot to take to work today these two books I want to get rid of. One is called Ordinary People. The other is Heloise Helpful Hints.

Over the weekend I managed to call my brother. I never had time to call my parents. I have nothing new to report to them. L had religious school. Z made a mess. I cleaned toys most of the weekend. R yelled and screamed whenever S told her to help. L had a sleepover with her friend M. M's brother J and R are friends. L went to a birthday party with Z and I at Chuckee Cheese. And also R had a soccer game and basketball game the same day as the party. We had our medical students over for dinner. We spent time making the house look nice for them as well.

I have made some progress on my book The Gates of Zion. Up to page 100. It is similar to the movie Exodus. I was just going to start reading Isaha and this book talks about it. Its a twist on the dead sea scrolls. And the scroll she finds is Isaha. Here at work things are going well. Projects are easy and being completed successfully and ahead of schedule. I spend most of the day preparing paper work. We call a finished project a turnover. I explain usually it is similar to a closing for a mortgage. I emailed the college again about teaching in the Winter of 06. No news yet.

Usually I take notes of what S tells me when she calls so I can pay better attention to her. She calls about 5-7 times per day. She told me there was a big tie up on 23. She asked me if I got R to school successfully. And she told me no one answered the phone at Pfizer. This is a big drug company and they do experiments. She told me one other experiment she called about is only for women. She told me I could wear pish's tights. You see Z is somewhat a cross dresser and pish is his nickname. S is just too funny. We have been having a real problem getting the kids to listen to us and do as they are told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares