pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to Michigan

Welcome back to Michigan. The flu vaccine people just called me. I just spent the last 5 minutes talking to them. So here is what I forgot for today. Forgot my book The French Connection. Forgot tissues, my cold caused me to use them up. Forgot my cell phone charger. Hopefully Linda, my housesitter woke up this morning. She was still asleep around 8:45. I just barely made it here at 9:10 or 9:15. Linda is supposed to cook me dinner around 5:30 today. I am kinda mad at her since she convinced me its too wet to bike to work. Today is a grand opportunity something like in the 60s today. Later I plan to go to Wendy's I have $2 coupons. My parents bought me two button down shirts and a polo brand third button down shirt. We saw a band called the nighthawks at the state theater in Falls Church, VA. Also a play String Fever in the JCC in Washington DC. My cousin Melanie was picked up from her relatives house Saturday afternoon. We took her for a hike in Great Falls, MD. My parents took me to the museums on Friday. We cooked and ate on Thursday. My plane didn't get in until midnight approximately. So we missed all the parties. We made gefilte fish. We saw two of the movies I brought, Badge of Honor with Richard Drefys. Also Mad Dog and Glory with Bill Murray, Uma Thurmond and Robert DeNiro. Sunday we did a Volksmarch a hike around Arlington, VA. At the airport I called my wife, my brother and my Aunt Sylvia. My parents got us all sweatshirts from Bethany Beach, Del. Also we got a 5 quart Calphon and a quesadillo maker. The last time my mom got a finger waffle maker for us a year ago. I finished Ultimatum and left it with my parents to put at their beach house. I also left them the movie Justice For All which I saw last time I was there. We walked along the C & O canal and my dad and I planned a bike ride from Pittsburgh, PA to Washington DC. The trip would take 4 days. Last night Linda and I split a bottle of wine and played a fast game of scrabble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares