pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday Night

R had a soccer game today. She won 6 to 1. Z and I went to the game. I saw somone we see at JCC Friday night events. People here in Ann Arbor travel in small circles. It is not a gigantic town. Amazing what happened to the Republicans. Their guy Libby is going to jail. Eventually Bush will have to resign in disgrace.
 
I almost got caught, to prevent this catastrophe I type into a notepad file and upload later. I even save the file and then retrieve it. L started gymnastics today and she liked it.
 
Now I am looking at some frum blogs. All my favorites have not updated. It was a beautiful day today. I gave away three Danielle Steele books to this beautiful blonde I met in the parking lot of Wide World of Sports. I started a new book I got a long time ago. I left Mirror Image at work by mistake. It is called The Day The Rabbi Resigned.


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares