pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, October 28, 2005

שבת שלום

What a great day just sitting here listening to radio yo. EB Ford seems to be on track. They approved the file layout. My design for @bovehealth rider files looks good too. I fixed up my paper work for my @bovehealth accumulator project. So that now sits in my boss's in box for assignment to be tech reviewed. Over the weekend R has a indoor soccer game. If your in Ann Arbor its at the wide world of sports. Contact me at my email address on my profile. L starts gymnastics. I emailed my father and he wants to see a picture of Z in his cookie monster costume. I am waiting for my shuttle driver to pick me up to take me to Ann Arbor Nissan where I have to pay for my car repairs. The front end got alligned. I have been quite stressed lately. As a result I get stress related aches and pains. For example, clicking in my head, back pain, stomach ache, and left wrist/lower forearm pain. Tom was nice and met me over at the dealer. Then he drove me to work. He has the day off and did this favor anyway. My weight has been holding steady at 142 yeah. This was my goal. My son Z's speech therapist wanted to know why some Jews wear feathery hats and long sideburns. So S said to email my cousins the rabbi and his brother who by the frumness of his wedding is still very frum. I didn't expect a reply from him anyway (busy Dr). The Rabbi must reply. He did. Told us about wiki. And the hat is called a shternal. Coincidentally my Indian (not native american) coworker who was my student asked a Jewish question today. So I replied to my cousin and asked another email question. She is going to a wedding tomorrow. What to wear.

My arm pain is from Danielle Steele. Her book Mirror Image. I passed page 300. The book really helped me to get all emotional and cry. I went to a movie with S last weekend called in her shoes. There were similarities that if were not for that I would have not cried in the movie. No need to give away the ending to either book or movie. Except that the book got worse and the movie got better. In the car R has been reading ברשת she finished it today. It was a mixture of reading and chanting. Today we started on the English. This book is a different translation so the English was interesting. Mainly it said and G-D said it was so. I don't recall and it was so in other translations. I gave her some parsha discussions as we broke from reading the English. Some from yesterday's Rabbi Biggs and some from years past. After every day Hashem says it was good except the day man was made.

I am trying really hard not to fight with S. My Dad wants her and the kids to visit over Thanksgiving. I haven't even told the kids I am going myself to my house and they are going with S to her house. Like we were 18! Monday I have half a day off so we can meet with the oncologist. S says its a waste of time. My Aunt is in Florida and no one can contact her. Well I am going to make that call now and get outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares