pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Things are pretty bleak

Things here are pretty bleak. I know its enough to count my blessings. So here goes. I don't have to listen to the parsha on the internet at http://bible.ort.org/books/cald5.asp anymore. This is a real player link. The reason is R reads it to me in the car on the way to school.

My problem today is with my wife. She doesn't talk very nice to me and it hurts my feelings. I read Rabbi Biggs today and it didn't cheer me up too much. I am almost finished with the Day the Rabbi Resigned it is a murder mystery and has many Jewish references in it. I have my next book picked out. It is called The Gates of Zion. Also a Jewish book also I bought it like the other one about 12 years ago and never read it.

I plan to enter a cold sore study. It is here in Ann Arbor. And it sounds really cool. I get cold sores quite often. As soon as I get one they want to take a culture of it. They will pay me for this of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares