pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, November 04, 2005

My student taught the class last night. Then she complained she didn't have the homework finished and it was due last night. I a going to have to email her about the homework. I didn't think it was a good use of time staying from 10-11 after class and writing the homework for her. So we'll have to wait and see what's what. Today I dropped R off and school and left my car there. I put my bike on a rack since its sooo nice out. I was a little winded after 2 miles and had another 4 to go. I will have to check with that program for sure the exact mileage. I went streets. Mapquest wouldn't go those streets and I normally wouldn't drive those streets. For one reason to start with there is construction on Huron River Driver. I went on the construction and the construction workers told me "don't be here." Right now I am looking around for some part-time work since I am worried the teaching at the community college is not working out so well anymore. I will know more about the school later. Next week is SOQ's and registration for Winter starts. The introduction to computer science class I taught two semesters in a row is offered again. I asked for it three times and never got a response. So it was given to another instructor who is teaching it now. I am in a cold sore study. This sounds promising. I finished The Day The Rabbi Resigned. I found 9 more of those books on www.ebay.com for a very reasonable price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares