pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, August 22, 2005

On vac 8/14 - 8/18 no other reason for delay

I am finally back at work. So now is as good a time as any to update. Sunday August 14 we left on vacation for King's Island in Cincinnati, Ohio. We sold the book programming for Windows 2000 right before we left. We went to the amusement park for two days and another water park for one day. The amusement park also had a water park and we went to it for half a day. There was internet hookup at the hotel, but I was busy enjoying my book Return of the King and sleeping 8 hours a night. I started the movie Tombstone before I left with Kurt Douglass. The movie was good I think he was a bad actor in it though. I finished the movie when we got back on Thursday. I also saw when we got back Platoon Leader and Virtuosity. Denzel Washington is in that one and he is really good. Amazon review claim Russell Crowe is good too and its before his career really took off. The other movie is not as good as Full Metal Jacket its the same theme. Also of note I have been working with LINUX trying to hookup R's computer and last night I finally got it to work with the internal modem. Now I need to document what I did. Sounds like work. Speaking of which I better go. I had a bad dream about work on Thursday August 18, the day we left to come back to Michigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares