pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bike Ride

I just went for a bike ride. I finished the book Stormy Weather. I helped L and M V again with their computer. I bought that bike carrier I wanted. We are getting nervous since Z's tests are coming up soon August 5. So far Z has missed four straight soccer nights in a row. Maybe next Wednesday he will play. I told my parents I want to go to my cousin A's wedding. My brother won't go. He is mad they won't go to his wedding. Today I read the first Aliyah. I went looking through another blue toy bin today. Just looking to see what's in there. LV hugged me because I told her to cancel AOL before they charge her for another month. I made a list of all the things that are lost.

Red flosser
remote control found it behind the end table
2 AA rechargeables
3 AAA rechargeables
basement slippers
mempis linux cd
freezer key found it in S's calendar
toy animals
pink guitar
metal toy magnetics
sunglasses bag
Harry Potter book mark found it on the couch
L's lovey (2)
L's pink wallet with $11 - L crossed this off said forget it it was a long time ago
L's toy poodle
tweety bird puzzle piece.

At work we had a morning IS apps staff meeting about making our riffraff code simonized. That is a word I made up in an afternoon value options design meeting. We sold halo X box, I found it at work just monday. Our code is on riffraff, we will have new standards on simon. So I invented the term simonized.
שלמ
Just to show off how smart I am. I installed Hebrew onto my home pc just now. At work I made a key board template. Well I gotta go upload a slimswitch picture to ebay. Change Z out of his leotards. I disagree with president ed's blog. I want comments that say hi I was here. This is how I know I am being read.

Check out radi-yo.com.il I listen to their internet only radio from ilat or wherever. They have a chat room. As soon as you enter the DJ's say shalom to pittsfield etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares