pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, July 29, 2005

Thursday July 27 2005

שלןמ

We lost at softball today. Too bad. I won't get to go to the tournament because I am going on vacation with my beloved on August 13. I was tired today. Put new collars on the dogs. I read Rabbi Biggs. I also read some blogs. Not sure I mentioned I finished Stormy Weather and started Lucky You. Almost up to page 600 of HP4. Rabbi Biggs has a more three weeks interpretation of this weeks parsha. I am up to chapter 18 of מלוחם ב. Z has been getting up earlier and earlier each day. On ebay I bought VHS boxes 25 for $20.

לילא טוב

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares