pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday August 2, 2005

Today is Z's birthday. His speech therapist gave him an old 6-string guitar and one string is missing. I've been absent from writing for awhile. Been tired. Yesterday was Z's first test. He has passed but he has curved spine. One of the ladies from the party. Oh yeah we had a blowout bash for him on Sunday. This lady works at the hospital and went with S to the appointment. This was her mitzvah for the day.

Still holding steady at 146. I will get to the tournament on the 13th for softball. Monday I tech reviewed project 13836. Finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Book 4. Upto page 318 in Optimizing Visual Basic 4. Upto page 100 of Lucky You on Monday. Now I am up to page 237. Lately I have been investigating @abovehealth project number 14627. Also on Monday I listened to Matot. On Monday I forgot my glasses. Today I remembered them and took a new pair of contacts for the month. The users approved my Value Options Design document online. I have been making changes to it in my head and now that I started coding it there are changes I should make to have it match the code.

Last night I listed on ebay a photo album, franklin pages and a caller id machine. My Aunt S bought Z Cindarella DVD non-animated 18 and Little Mermaid 10 DVD for his birthday. My parents gave me money and I bought Cindarella Two 28 DVD from Amazon resellers, Little Mermaid Two 28 DVD from Amazon resellers and Pocahontus from Amazon 28 DVD. Then I went over to ebay and got Beauty and the Beast DVD for 7.50!!!. The Amazon was free shipping the resellers were 2.49 each. My parents sent me $100. This was for Z and L's birthdays. Z gets the Pocahontus and C-2. L gets Beauty and LM2. I still had $13 or so left over.

Yesterday was a busy day. I went to the post office. Sold hitman 2, computer science archetiture and snow white vhs. Hopefully I wrapped snow white and not sleeping beauty by mistake. Balanced the check book over the weekend and ran out of Karma beer. Tom recommends buying vodka. I'll wait until S picks me up something from Trader Joes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares