pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, July 25, 2005

Steam Cleaner

My neighbors L & M are borrowing my steam cleaner. So I am using their computer and drinking their beer. Ahh. Coors Light. And free associating. No need to call my parents, its past the 9 to 9:30 range anyway. My dad surprised me and called at work. We conducted our business and I told him I hadn't eaten lunch yet. He probably doesn't know what's going on at work my troubles. I had a dream I was beating up my brother and then he kept laughing. Ahh. We went to Greenfield Village over the weekend. Well my beer is gone. L the woman, asked me a bunch of email questions, DSL cable. As Tom would say I was being anti-social.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares