pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday July 30, 2005

שלומ
It seems it is complain about the wives day. MB the other guy in trouble with DS and KO is complaing to Tom about his wife. Tom and I traded several stories again. I am out of dental floss and I keep forgetting to bring some in. Tonights chores include mow/trim/edge
work on the calendar for the HDS
Brush dogs
water plants
brush the pets teeth and gauze the dogs teeth
scoop the litter and sweep the basement
Handweights
walk the dogs in the afternoon.

I went for a long walk with the dogs this morning.

Melissa has been asking me about @bovehealth problems with the program. Jill is her new boss and the two of them have been trying to get on the same page. The project is in production but they are still testing it. In the mean time I told them I have to get my design finished today for value options. And the program must be finished by August 15. I might have the options of pushing the due date out to August 24, since we will be on vacation.

S called me to tell me she has secured Z's birthday party. And then she went right on to another topic, do I know where to drop L off in Hickory Point to her friend Valerie's house so she can get to Camp Gan Israel. Next week is all the tests and stuff for Z.

He came into our bed in the middle of the night and I didn't even know he was there until I woke up. Then I layed real still until S said get up at 7:11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares